It's the 2nd of July today.
9 more days to mummy's birthday & i haven't bought no nothing.
I seriously gotta get cracking!
Yesterday was like umm, okay.
England lose to Portugal 1:3
& my brother is super upset.
I suppose he cried last night, seriously.
I think he did. He simply couldn't bare the pain.
And so, I didn't pratically watched everything.
We were like watching GOAL the movie before that.
Then i rushed off to mummy's room, watching "Princess LuLu"
I'm really crazy over Korean Dramas :D
Thinking too, I even told my parents I wanna marry one of them.
How crazy could I be!
So, the show ended at like 12.25am in the morning.
Then rushed out & watched the football match.
I was like actually screaming all the way.
& daddy had to warn me, since its like, Night Time.
Both parties played seriously well.
But I was shocked upon hearing, that the famous star players were out.
& I suppose, my brother was like dead hearing the news too.
The penalty shots were like way exciting.
Our hearts were like beating ultimately fast.
Didn't dare to see, but still did (:
There goes, after the match.
My brother was really extremely grieving(?) in pain.
Then he rushed to his room, head down on his pillow.
Super obvious he was actually crying.
Then I went to sms-ed :D
& actually, I sms-ed the wrong person :/
I was suppose to sms someone else but in the end, clicking on the wrong button.
Or overshot I supose?
I didn't care at all, hahaha.
Then realised, I sms-ed to Rongbin.
So i was like, oh wells, that bias guy :D
He's really bias! But, Rongbin, I admit lose okay!
He was supporting Portugal so of course, he was super happy.
I was staying neutral :D
Cause there's this England Fan in our house!
But daddy's always against him :D
So, it's okay!
Rongbin said that Teckquan was way close to tears.
Just like my big old brother (:
& Teck quan, when then will you feel satisfied?
I've said many times that you're legs are extremely sexy!
Then, Rongbin called my handphone when I was recording the scores.
It was really super late, like past 2am.
So I didn't talk loudly through the phone.
& I didn't know what he was talking -.-
All I heard was Teckquan's laughter.
Who cares about them!
Today was hmm, I woke up, & was shocked.
Upon hearing the results of last night's football match.
Brazil lost 1:0 to France.
France seems really strong.
& my brother was like super fed up!
He isn't a Brazil fan himself so, he didn't cry.
& tissues didn't come in!
Went Loyang Point to had our breakfast cum Lunch?
It has always been like that, every Sundays.
I wasted the whole bowl of porridge.
I had no appetite to eat such a BIG bowl.
It really is super big.
So, i ate like only, 1/4 of it.
& I find porrdige filling :/
That's super weird!
Brother left earlier to home, to get changed blah blah.
Reached home & house was in a mess? (kinda)
Ginny was like crying, brother said so.
& mummy assumed.
So, studied for a long time :D
Like, not really a long time.
Just revised chinese & did my composition.
The topic " my childhood" brought me so much memories man!
& I wrote about me getting lost.
Which was a super true story.
It happened like years back, when we were at the "Uncle Ringo Funfair"
& I was super young & didn't know what to do.
I shall not rack up the past!
My brother is like a comedian?
He left the house, & like reaching Raffles there,
He turned back & realised he didn't bring the most important thing,
THE TICKETS!
How blur could he be!
So I was pratically laughing all the way.
& downstairs, I caught sight of him.
He was like walking quickly & his shoe came off!
Watched "The Cutting Edge 2".
It's really extremely nice!
Ice skating show, how lovely could it be :D
Today's post is like a really long one.
I suppose, it's because of two days combined into like one?
Oh wells, I don't know why, but I decided to change skin again.
So, there goes.
ByeBye <3